Terms and Conditions
As a registered member of RupeeForFree you have confirmed that you have read and understood the following terms and conditions indicated in our Terms of Service. They are non-negotiable and apply to all of our users. The following terms have been divided into different categories.
1. USER ACCOUNT
- You can only have one account. Any attempt to create more than one account will lead to the termination of all of them.
- Only one account per computer is allowed to view advertisements. If more than one account in a single computer view advertisements, all of those accounts will be permanently suspended.
- Your email address is protected from spam from RupeeForFree and will not be sold or exposed under any circumstances.
- You can only view ads using one IP address within a 24 hours period. On the other hand, you can use multiple IP addresses to login. Any attempt to do otherwise may lead to the termination of your account. Logging in from proxies are not allowed.
- Accounts are not transferable.
- No account information will be changed unless requested by the account holder.
- We do not accept, under any circumstances, requests to change your username or upline.
- We do not allow the exclusion of accounts, except by our criterion.
- You have a duty to keep your password secure. We shall not be made liable for any improper access to your account because of incorrect password management. If you have lost your password go to our recovery section - Forgot Password - where we will solve this problem.
- Any false information used when creating your account, or amendment thereof, may lead to suspension of your account.
- There is a unlimited number of referrals that can be obtained per account.
- You may only refer others from your household if they have a separate internet connection which results in a different IP address. Any attempts to use fake IP address or proxies will result in immediate termination of all accounts involved without notice.
- We have a NO-SPAM policy at RupeeForFree and we expect our users to follow this policy when representing RupeeForFree.
- The money you earn with the click of yours referrals is directly related to the number of clicks you make. You must click at least X ads. If you click less than the minimum required, the maximum you will receive is the amount of clicks made, multiplied by the number of your referrals. The clicks of these will always be calculated based on the clicks data of the previous day. Failure to click ads the previous day will result in no referral clicks credited the following day.
- The clicks made by your referrals will be credited to your account instantly. However, depending on the server load, they can be credited within 24 hours.
3. MEMBERS BOARD, GENERAL USER BEHAVIOR
- Except from private topics, you have full access to our members board.
- You can post in the members board after completing the registration process and logging in.
- While using our services, you will respect other visitors/users/staff.
- RupeeForFree does not tolerate racism, sexism or abusive comments from our users. Debates and discussions are fine, however we will not tolerate any rude attitudes, insults, meaningless inflammatory posts towards either our users or RupeeForFree staff.
- There will be no form of advertising or promotional activity, not for you (as a disclosed referral link) or for any other person, organization or product.
- Our member board will not be used to exchange or request money.
- Making spam in our members board is irrevocably prohibited, regardless of the content discussed in these posts.
- The posting of email addresses and other personal information to the members board is strictly prohibited. This is a security measure for your benefit, as posting such information can leave you open to malicious intent.
- Any type of threat, intimidation or unfounded accusation against RupeeForFree or our users / staff, here or elsewhere, will be considered disrespectful and may lead to the removal of forum privileges. As well as the permanent suspension of your account, temporary suspension of usership and / or any other benefits.
- Each ad can be made profitable only once every 24 hours per user.
- RupeeForFree accepts almost any kind of advertisement, however some content is not consistent with the quality of our service. Pages involving: pornography / illegal content / malicious codes / direct or indirect forms of racism or sexism / page redirection / any other content that we deem as inappropriate, are all prohibited. Any advertisement containing prohibited content will be denied.
- Viewing the advertisements on cell phones / mobiles / hand-held devices, is strictly prohibited and will result in account suspension.
5. ANTI-CHEAT POLICY
- All attempts to hack or cheat our system are being monitored and logged. We are monitoring RupeeForFree for piracy attempts, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Upon requesting payment, if any attempts of cheating/piracy have been discovered, payment will be canceled and account suspended.
- The end result to any attempts of piracy is account suspension.
- RupeeForFree reserves the right to alter the Terms of Service at any time, in addition to fees, special offers, benefits and rules. RupeeForFree also reserves the right to cancel its services any time without notice.
- RupeeForFree is not responsible for any tax payment required by you based on what you receive from RupeeForFree. It's your responsibility to declare what you've received and pay your country's taxes.
- RupeeForFree will not be held responsible for any of its users.
- RupeeForFree will not be liable for any kind of delays or failures that are not directly related to RupeeForFree and therefore beyond our control.
7. ACCOUNT SUSPENSION
- Certain information about users will be stored confidentially in order to help identify cheaters.
- We reserve the right to suspend an account for a valid reason, including reasons not covered by a violation of the Terms of Service.
- We do not delete user accounts in any way for any reason.
- After 365 days of inactivity, your account will be temporarily suspended and permanently suspended after 90 days of inactivity.
- All suspended accounts will have all their balances reset, all referrals taken away and no refunds will be given.
- All suspended accounts will be archived and you cannot register using the same username or email addresses.